Midwest Farmers Cooperative is a farmer owned cooperative operating 28 locations throughout southeast Nebraska. For nearly 100 years, we have provided value and services to help our patrons be successful. We are a full service cooperative with products and services offered in Grain, Agronomy, Energy and Feed.
|Name||Delivery Start||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
2019 Annual Meeting
The annual meeting of Midwest Farmers Cooperative was held January 22nd in Syracuse. Election results were announced. Ron Ehmen, Wade Nutzman, Mark Weber, and Dave Wehrbein were re-elected to the board. With this election, the board of directors went from 13 members to 12 members. Additionally, John Oehlerking was recognized as he is stepping down from the board of directors after 17 years of service. We thank John for all he has done for the Coop over the years.
Midwest Farmers Cooperative offers many products and services in the areas of agronomy, energy, feed and grain. Check the individual department pages for products and services. If you have questions or comments, feel free to call us at 402-994-2585 in Elmwood or call any of the locations listed on the Location Map page.
Our January (Winter) newsletter as well as some previous newsletters can be found on our Newsletter page. Click here to go to that page.
Midwest Farmers Cooperative and Frontier Cooperative unanimously approve Letter of Intent for Unification Opportunity Study.
Click here for the full story.
* Effective Feb. 4, Free DP is now being offered for corn & beans coming off farm, into Midwest Coop locations. Free until 8/31/19. Call us for details. You will need to have a contract in place before delivery.
* The Midwest Farmers Cooperative scholarship is available. Click here for eligibility and application. The applications must be received by March 1, 2019 for consideration.
* Midwest Farmers Cooperative teamed up with Land O'Lakes and CoBank to donate $6,000 to the Rural Back Pack program with the Food Bank of Lincoln. One in five children in Nebraska under the age of 18 is at risk for hunger. This program provides back packs filled with healthy food for children of need to take home on Friday afternoons. This year the donation by Midwest Farmers Cooperative will go to children in Adams, Bennet-Palmyra, Elmwood-Murdock, HTRS, Norris, Pawnee City, Raymond Central, Syracuse, Tecumseh and Waverly. Click here for presentation of check.
* Midwest Farmers Cooperative is committed to supporting our communities through activities, education, grants and scholarships. For the 2018-2019 school year, MFC has awarded $23,000 in grants to local FFA chapters. Click here for more information.
* Information for new grain marketing contracts for 2018-2019 is now available. Contract Listing
* Fertilizer contracts are now available for the 2019 crop year. Contact your local Midwest Farmers Coop location for more details.